My Problem with Shmups My Problem with Shmups

Meh

Good humour, but your digital "drawing" skills are really, really horrible.

Blizzconned Blizzconned

Sweet

I played SC2 and D3 at Gamescom in Germany :3

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Yea..

If you throw s**t together if won't become pie

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Pretty Bad

I didn't watch it 'til the end. Bad humor, the part where is thinks looks pretty odd because he is moving his face around like crazy and I didn't like the overall MTV Illustrated or whatever style. Didn't like any of this.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Hiya

The music on the title screen sounds like the zerd briefing room in starcraft :3

doctormario responds:

I did not know that.

I'll have to check that out.

I made it in Reason 4, using a Thor Polysynth (for the random parts) and a subTractor (for the repeating tone).

Thanks for watching. :)

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Who needs graphics if you got racism!

Not for some skillful laborious comedy writing!

Vulgarity! Gay Joke! Racism!

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

British =/

Well the idea of such shows is old, still the clips and the topic were fun. But I really don't dig that british humor. I didn't even grin @ the parts between the clips, but well, others seem to like it. I didn't get any of the humor of edible castle or cat face too though... Maybe it's because I'm German.

I still dig all your freakin songs.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Yeaaa...

Cool humor, especially pimple and his attacks. Battletoads at all.

..but, dude...falcons face is totally messed up, reference it, the original is MUCH more like a solid block of concrete, and the nose of yours is very f*cked too. Except from how you drew the captain, it's nice and random.

Gordon Gordon

Great

I think it's fucking hilarious. I mean I didn't even know Gordon Brown before I saw this flash and still laughed my ass off (of course I googled him after it). Great job, as all your music based flashes.

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

Gay-Bear?

Michael Bay-Ger?

I instantly thought of the acronym Michael Gay-Bear...

...and laughed so hard I missed the rest of the movie. This too is one of your not-so-good ones. I'm sorry but I happen to just comment on the imho boring movies.