View Profile Feliksbalzer

13 Movie Reviews

Meh

Good humour, but your digital "drawing" skills are really, really horrible.

Yea..

If you throw s**t together if won't become pie

Pretty Bad

I didn't watch it 'til the end. Bad humor, the part where is thinks looks pretty odd because he is moving his face around like crazy and I didn't like the overall MTV Illustrated or whatever style. Didn't like any of this.

16 Game Reviews

Goddamnit stop making such horrible games.

Oh god this is so redundant. I can't be bothered to play this for longer than 5 minutes. You, again, made your point here, jmtb.

Fuck yea, more Dino Run

I got Dino Run on my dashboard so naturally I bought SE a few seconds ago.
That'll be a lot of fun during boring college hours. Thanks Pixeljam!

Also, there's a typo in the advertisement at the title screen, it says "verison" you might want to fix that.

pixeljamgames responds:

oh SNAP! thanks for noticing that. that's what i get for editing the file right before sleep :)

Where is the point?

At first I thought I'm like setting the skills for my character in a new exiting manner. A few minutes later I realised, that I was already playing the game. Is this what games have become? Clicking on a bunch of symbols until we're bored? This can't even be called a game, I'm sorry.

4 points for nice graphics and audio though.

3 Audio Reviews

Wow

I've never listened to anything that made me more angry

Bassline?

Missing a Bassline, there is just the Kickdrum emitting some bass =|

Koriigahn responds:

I just listened to your submission, and all i can say is that you are a hypocrite.

Good day.

Good Stuff

Makes you fucking freak out. Really nice! Especially @ ~0:50 where the massive sound kicks in.

But I think before this part there is a sound going on a long time that's a bit to high for my ears, but a great track nonetheless! Could be a good "credits rolling through" track ;)

32, Male